Cities learning from cities characterizes innovation exchange in the urban millennium. Increasingly, political agendas are reflecting the need for integrated solutions to tackle the global threats of climate change, yet, these agendas provide limited guidance on how best to integrate and share innovation. With a focus on strengthening knowledge exchange networks particularly between low- and high-income cities, Stadt.
International Urban Consulting offers a unique response to these shortcomings.
Our consultancy aims to strengthen networks of innovation transfer.
To do so we:
- Scout out innovation in local contexts worldwide to identify the key conditions and impact factors
- Build integrated, sustainable urban strategies through rigorous research and methodologies
- Facilitate innovation exchange and transfer by identifying appropriate partners, technologies and networks
- Apply cultural sensitivity training and 10+ years of professional experience in Europe, North America, Latin America and the Middle East to bridge cultures and languages of innovation
We concentrate our services within these specialized foci:
- Energy efficiency & resource management
- Transport & land use and infrastructure
- User perspectives & society
- Pro-environmental policy & marketing and network integration